Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! I'm up in New York celebrating the holiday with my family, and while it's quiet at the house I thought it best to write a quick post before the revelry and feasting begin.

Just a little bit of holiday promoting, but I have started my Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale a day early so if you have a lull in the festivities take a trip over to my etsy shop and see what's up.

This is the unoffical start to my weekend sale, this sale starts today and goes through to Monday night. All wearables and totes are 20% off and their prices have been adjusted in my shop for the sale. Also all orders placed between now and monday will be shipped in the US for free.

I'm sure I will have a post either later tonight or tomorrow morning, but untill then I hope every one has a great day!

No comments: