Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Design!

What oh what is this! Could it be...no it can't, but wait it is! A new design!!!

That's right a new design, this one I've been sitting on for awhile and finally think that it's time to release it into the world. That date being Tuesday September 7th. Expect to see a new hat pattern listed in my esty shop. This pattern is a bit tricky compared to my last hat pattern, but has lots of fun and new techniques in it. First of all it's a top down hat pattern.

I'm really excited for this pattern as I had such a great time designing and knitting this one. The stitch pattern is interesting and works great with semi sold hand painted yarns as well as solid and variegated. That's all I'm going to tell for now, I don't want to spoil the release of such a fab hat pattern. Check back here or on Blue Betty's fan page to see more of whats to come

No comments: