Thursday, August 25, 2011

New Banner

I made a new banner for my etsy shop today and I think it might be my best one yet. Go check it out if you get a chance. It's raining here and All I plan on doing is curling up on the couch and knitting, and maybe drinking some tea and defiantly watch some Pride & Prejudice.

The evenings here are starting to feel a bit cooler and you can smell fall in the air. I am hoping this fall actually feels like fall. The past year fall has been just as warm as the summer to only plummet us in to the freezing depth of winter come December and we really had no spring here in Philly one day it was cold and the next was a heat wave were one was worried that the humidity would suffocate you.

This weather gets me geared up for fall and I'm contemplating new project for the cooler months along with new patterns, but I love to revisit my previous patterns. One of my favorite is the Fall of the Leaf Fingerless Mitts, I may have to make a pair in red or maybe orange.

What does the fall hold in store for you?

No comments: