1. Want to try out the peplum trend? Learn how to refashion and old top or dress into a flouncy peplum over on Burda Style's blog.
2. Need that certain something for your Halloween costume, or just want to have fun pretending to be a masked crusader? Then get your crochet hooks read because over on Good Knits there is a free pattern for simple mask.
|Cup of Jo|
3. Brussel sprouts are one of my favorite fall and winter veggies and I keep seeing them at the farmers markets and whole foods. I usually make mine with garlic and balsamic vinegar, but I am excited to try Jo's Best Brussel Sprouts You'll Ever Have.
|A Pair and a Spare|
4. I love elbow patches and what could make them any better? Sequins patches!
5. And what fall day isn't complete without a good hardy soup? Delightfully tacky has a yummy recipe for Thick Tomato Soup. I will be making this very soon.