Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring is in the Air


The weather in Philly has been amazing.  Ok maybe not super awesome amazing, but it has been nice, well except for yesterday when it rained all day long.  For real though March has been anything but a lion and has been mild and even warm.  It has tricked everything into growing.  

Simon and I spent our Saturday walking all over the city.  It was too nice to stay in.  The sun was out and some crocuses were trying to push their way up between dead leaves and cold soil. 

My great grandmother who was alive while I was young use to say that once the crocuses sprouted it had to snow on them three times before spring would stay around.  I know this is an old wives tale, but I love the idea of using the first spring flowers as a why to predict how close spring is.  


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just see the post i am so happy the post of information's.So I have really enjoyed and reading your blogs for these posts.Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.

Dotnet Training in Chennai

Unknown said...

This is most informative and also this post most user friendly and super navigation to all posts... Thank you so much for giving this information to me.. 

Java training in Chennai

Java training in Bangalore

sathish said...

After reading this web site I am very satisfied simply because this site is providing comprehensive knowledge for you to audience.
Thank you to the perform as well as discuss anything incredibly important in my opinion. We loose time waiting for your next article writing in addition to I beg one to get back to pay a visit to our website in




Selenium training in bangalore
Selenium training in Chennai
Selenium training in Bangalore
Selenium training in Pune
Selenium Online training

Realtime Experts said...

Thanks for one marvelous posting! I enjoyed reading it; you are a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage that you continue your great post.Microsoft Dynamics CRM Training in Bangalore

Softgen Infotech said...

I can’t imagine that’s a great post. Thanks for sharing.

Became an Expert In Cloud Computing Security Training! Learn from experienced Trainers and get the knowledge to crack a coding interview, @Softgen Infotech Located in BTM Layout.

Keerthi said...


360DigiTMG, Indore is a leading solutions provider of Training and Consulting to assist students, professionals by delivering top-notch, world-class classroom and online training. It offers artificial intelligence course in indore.