Thursday, February 12, 2009

Opening Night

Sorry that I haven't posted in a couple of days. I have been working, working, working, and the weather has been unseasonable nice out.

The past few days, or nights I should say, I have been in rehearsals for a show I've ben designing. It's called 5 By 6 and it's five one act plays preformed by six actors. It's at the Subin Theatre between 5th and 4th st on Bainbridge. It opens tonight at 8pm.

It's a small space with a low grid and only 14 lighting instruments and 8 circuts. The instruments are all par 38 and should be par 56 for the space. When I was focusing my them i kept getting dark seams were the lights were just not spreading enough. I refocused 5 different times 3 different ways and finally just hung the only spare instrument I had. This seemed to remedy the problem.

I'll have to post my pics to flikr.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.