Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day Off Snow Day

Yesterday was my day off and I slept for most of it. I was so tired, I guess that's what happens when you work 9am to 10:30pm and use coffee to keep you going. Simon had a snow day so when I did finallydid wake up we went to breakfast or brunch and spent the day together.

I must admit though I like sitting in the cat walks and watching the show come together, and when I get tired of that I knit. I knit a lot durring techs as I have a lot of time where I'm not needed, but need to be in the cats waiting. The great thing about this, other than it's what I love doing, I have been able to get two hats done and hope to get a third done in the next two days. I also need to go pick up some Banana Silk, today may be the only day I will be able to do that for a the week.

Things are starting to come together, and I've applied for some small shows.

Today I am off to the theatre, the show is absolutly adorable. The costumes are great and the set is really neat. I can't wait to see an audience full of kids see the show.

No comments: