Monday, March 30, 2009

Day Off!

Mondays are my day off no matter if I'm at my day job or working on a show. Today I hung out with my friend Antea who took me a cafe in Philly called Ants Pants. I had a wonderful mocha and crossant breakfast sandwich. They make their own chocolate syrup!

The real reason for going is that Ants Pants is a Australian cafe and they have wonderful Aussie items such as Tim Tams and Violet Crumble. You can also sample Vegemite if you dare! This being said My boyfriend Simon is Australian and is always looking out for his favorite Aussie treats, and I am sure he will want to go to this cafe as soon an I mention that they serve Vegemite. I did buy him a Violet Crumble as that is one of his favorite candy bars, a close second after the Cadbury Picnic bar.

No comments: