Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rainy Day

It rain most of today, but I did get to the Fabric store I love. Spool is this great fabric store in Philly. They have a great selection of cotton prints and a beautiful work room with great sewing machines in the back. This is where I went to sew before I got my machine. I always find something that I want when I'm there.

Right Next door to Spool is Loop it's sister store. Loop is a lovely yarn store with beautiful silks and wools. I couls spend hours and a whole months paycheck in there.

I only went to spool today and wanted to buy everything, but I only went to find some fabric to line a bag I'm working on for me. I found this great print of pink lotus blossoms and green leaves, it's Amy Butler, her stuff is amazing.

I've listed new Bags in my etsy store take a peek.

No comments: