Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Brunch

I go to brunch with one of my friends almost weekly and we have a few places we frequent, but yesterday we went to Sabrina's on 9th and christian. When it's nice out they put tables outside so, we sat in the shade enjoying the not so hot yet weather. I had the Blue Cheese Fritata and it was amazing, it had spinach mushrooms and bacon in it and a good helping on blue cheese all melty on the top. It came with potatoes and they were crisp on the outside and sateed with onions. I highly reconmend this spot to anyone looking for yummy food at great prices. My brunch was $8.99 and I had a ton of food on my plate.

Supposedly on weekends they are packed so go knowing you will have to wait for a table or go on a weekday. We went on Monday and didn't have to wait at all.

No comments: