Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally Spring!

Today is a beautiful day out, to quote some Frog and Toad "the sun is shinning, the flowers are growing, the birds are chirping." With the warm weather also comes the rising of the water temp. The current water temp in Atlantic city is in the low 50's which means we should be expecting a surfing trip in the near future. Now that Simon and I not only have a board, but own wet suit we will be able to surf earlier in the spring and later in the fall extending our surf season by at least a month. Simon is ready to jump in the still chilly waters, while I am not "core" yet and am ok waiting for the waters to hit that high 50's to low 60's.

Because Simon and I are getting ready for surfing I was searching surf photos on etsy and I found this great photographer. His name is Adam Dewolfe and I have fallen in love with his photos. Take a look http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7246635.

Here's what I've been up to. Hopfully I will have more time to sew now that I am finished with the show.
P.S. I finally Listed the "Surf or Die" tote.

No comments: