Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday

My coffee, this cloudy muggy morning, is quite strong and wonderful.
It looks like rain and a part of me wants it to rain so that I can wear my new rain coat that I found at the thrift store. It's amazing! It's vintage, teal and the lining has little blue whales on it and since it was at the thrift store and not the vintage shop I got it for only one dollar. Now I don;t have to wear Simon's extra waterproof jacket when it rains.

I did get some work done yesterday. I edited my items in my etsy shop and I even sewed something. Now all I need to do is take pictures. The items are starting to pile up and I haven't had time, or the weather hasn't cooperated. Also our tiny apartment is being over taken by all my stash and inventory. It's time to finally do that spring cleaning Simon and I were talking about.

I am off to work soon for a few hours and then I have the afternoon off so I think I'll get started on that cleaning.

3 comments:

BlenderBach said...

wow your raincoat sounds CUTE! fingers crossed it rains for you :)

Karen said...

I need to do spring cleaning too! I keep putting it off though...I would rather be making cards! Have a great day-

Almay Alday said...

I love my raincoat and I get real excited when it rains! It's raining a lot here in Jersey! Ugh!