Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today's Plans

Simon and have been hanging around Yates county and today we are going even farther north, up to Rochester to visit my grandpa king and grandma heather. We are also picking up my brother from RIT and taking him with us. We are hoping for dinner somewhere yummy and out of our price range. (We are the only grand kids in the area, which works in our favor a lot og the time.) Not that we are spoiled...ok we're spoiled a little bit, but isn't that what grand parents are suppose to do.

I need to look up yarn stores and see if there are any close to where we are going, Simon will not approve, but hopfully I can find him a bike store, or something he would like to do while I look at yummy yarns.

I must be off to get ready for the day!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sounds like your having fun! I am jealous. I want to go on vacation sooo bad! Nice blog and have a great rest of your vacation-