Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Happy New Year to all!!!

Simon and I have been running around this past holiday season visiting family and spending time with our friends and now that all the excitement is over i have time to sit back and relax. Or write a post and upload my photos, edit said photos and list some new items in my shop. Check it out I just posted a great hank of hand dyed yarn called Summer Sunset.

As the holidays draw to a close Simon and I are getting ready for our trip to Australia. He sadly leaves in two weeks and I leave in five. A small part of me wishes it was a little sooner, mostly because I am ready for some warmer weather.

As for new years resolutions i don't have any this year. I'm just ready for some amazing adventures to happen in 2010. Starting with my Oz trip, and then getting married (in 9 months and 25 days) and who knows what else. All I do know is that I am very happy where I am and can't wait to see what happens next!