Monday, January 4, 2010

Manic Monday

My Monday wasn't manic it was actually quite laid back and nice. I listed a new item, ran errands, and worked in the afternoon for a few hours.

I've started to post in the evenings and i think I like it much better than posting first thing in the morning before my day even starts. Expect more late posting from me in the future. This I think will be a new years resolution, post on my blog in the evening before dinner.

Simon and I are spending a lot of time together as he has finished school and is leaving in ten days to go back to Australia. All the while I am running around trying to get this K1 visa package together to petition for Simon to return to the country so we can get married. We have to document our relationship for at least two years. From the info I've been reading there are people who have never met who get this visa. Simon and I have been living together for the past year and I'm still worried something will go wrong and get in the way. Stupid crazy red tape!

It will all be worth it in the end.

No comments: