Monday, January 11, 2010

Target

Yesterday Simon and I had our last date day and what better place to spend it than in state where we met and began our relationship, New Jersey.

We went out to brunch at the dinner where we had our first date, and then off to one of my favorite places Target. I don't know why, but I really love target. We had a mission while we were there, create our wedding registry. This process was simple and easy and a hell of a lot of fun. We could have stayed home and done it all online, but it was much more fun going to the store and using the price scanner gun. Simon wasn't thrilled about making a list of things we wanted people to buy us and while I'm not one to place a lot of importance on thing like a wedding registry it was fun, and people have already been asking about where we were registered.

Our list didn't end up being very big, and I will probably go online and tweek the list a bit. One of my favorite things that is on our registry is a large wall clock, of Simon's choosing.

No comments: