Thursday, May 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I'm back from Australia and as much as I loved Oz nothing bets coming home to my tiny apartment in Philly. I only wish Simon could of come home with me, but he'll be home at the end of the summer and I'll stay busy till then.

Being back hasn't been too eventful, unless you call waking up at 6:30 in the morning fun and exciting. I've been home since Tuesday and am just starting to get over my Jet lag. This means back to work with me. Having had the last three months off traveling has been interesting and it really made me think about what I want to do down the road. I'm not sure if this at all helped me out since now I'm a little bit confused as to what I really want, because I want to do so much. For now Im going to get over my jet lag, go to my summer job, and then go from there. With our wedding coming up in September I won't really have too much time to mull over these big life choices till after Simon and I are Married.

Wow this post got a bit deeper than I expected, well enough of that! Australia was an amazing experience. I will pick a day in the week and post more of my pictured of my time there. It is a beautiful and diverse place. I saw mountains and coast line, pristine beaches, rain forests, rolling fields, and salt water lakes. It was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had, and I will have a continued relationship with this country as Simon's family is there and we are going to try and go there at least every two years to visit them and see more on this amazing country.

No comments: