Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey Day!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I will post some pics of my thanksgiving later tonight. The turkey is in the oven and my parents house smells delicous. The pies look great and now Mom and I are just waiting for the rest of the family to show up. After I post i'm going to go get ready and put on my fancy pants...or really just my fancy sweater. We have a ton of food for today, I forget every year how much we eat, and drink. My family are big wine drinkers, and my mom is an enabler as she works for an amazing winery up the road.

Also I thought I'd quickly post about my sale on Etsy.
To celebrate the holiday season I'm offering free shipping on all orders made till December 5th. Also all bags are 10% off (prices have been edited to show discount) and all orders will come with a free solid color coffee cuff, for you to keep or give as a gift.
Feel free to stop by and take a look.

Have a great day!

No comments: