Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Turkey Eve

I'm home for the holiday. After three hours of driving through the keystone state, some free Hot Chocolate (thanks VFW Travel days), three hours through Upstate New York , and one stop for gas, Simon and I arrived in my Home Town and my parents house.

I must admit I love coming home for the holidays, or any reason to visit. I don't want to stay, but I love visiting. My brother is also home from college and my mom's side of the family is coming down for Thanksgiving, so tomorrow should be filled with wine, food, and interesting family matters.

My parents took us out tonight and we had a great dinner at my mom and dad's new favorite resturant Pepper. After that we ended up at the AT&T store and I got a flash new Blackberry Curve. It is one of the fanciest pieces of technology that i have ever owned. My Dad got one too he liked it so much!

I'm so glad i came home for a few days, i really love being with my family. We are tons of fun!

1 comment:

Tins and Treasures said...

Enjoy your time with family. This is my favorite holiday too!
Happy Thanksgiving.