Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blue Betty is Open!!

I opened my Etsy shop tonight!!
Vist me at bluebettyshop.etsy.com, as of right now I only have four things up, but soon there will be more!

I really can't contain myself, I finally opened my Etsy shop for real real. I've been thinking about this for about five months and I've been activly planning for about two months.

The scarfs in the pic are in my shop, well the purple one and the green one are. I'll psot the yellow one in a day or two. But that's enough about me i'm listening to the world series game and hoping for a Phillies win. This waiting for the finish of the game has been so hard. The city is so energized, I'm so excited to be living in this city at this time.

More for later!

GO PHILLIES!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

http://phillyfixmycar.blogspot.com/