Monday, October 27, 2008

Purple Scarf

So maybe I did go Scarf Crazy. I started my third today and it's quite lovely. In my pile of yarn, that is mostly tucked away in a nice box/coffee table thing, I found this vibrent hand painted purple yarn. Bulky and wool so it will work up fast and be super warm. I'll post a pic when it's done. I'm a little less than half way through, but I expect to finish tonight durring the 5th game of the world series.

I like baseball, but I'm not a die hard. I have to admit that the world series being played in the city I live in is pretty awesome. I've watched every game, and am hoping for the final game to be tonight, knock on wood. The city of Philly will go crazy, and while I am slightly affarid of that I can't wait to see it happen.

Go Phillies!!!!

No comments: