Friday, September 16, 2011

Link Love

Just Sharing some Links that I Love this month.
The Purl Bee, Chevron Baby Blanket
So cute I want to make an adult sized one.

Colletterie, Fitting pants
I want to make a few pairs of pants this fall (or at least I'm dreaming about making them), and this blog post from Colette's blog really got me thinking about it.

One Pearl Button, Spool of Thread Necklace
When I saw these I feel in love.  Now I've been searching through my local thrift stores trying to find wooden spools of thread.

Offbeat Home, Knitted plant holders I want to make these for me neighborhood, but I think it will have to wait till next spring.  I have also been thinking about how to make and display a few in our apartment.

Offbeat Home, Craft Basket I need about ten of these.

Upcountry Vintage, Chalk Board Tutorial
I have a major chalk board obsession.  I have been planing on where in our apartment we could turn a wall into a chalk board.


Burda Style, Fabric covered Bangles
I have seen a ton of these around the interwebs and love them since I can't bare to throw out my fabric scraps.  I swear there will be a use of them some day.  



No comments: