Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Knitting Update

What have I been Knitting?  I think the question is what haven't I been knitting.  In all actuality I have very few things on needles.  This isn't necessarily a bad thing, all though it is tempting to fill all of those empty knitting needles with new projects.

Here's what I've been up to:

I am still knitting the variation scarf from Interweave's Jane Austin Knits.  But look!  my ball of yarn is much much smaller!  So close, I hope to finish this sometime this week.

This is one of my designs, and I am loving the yarn, Hempathy.  This is knit top down.  After constructing two bottom up garments one as a sample and the other being my design I wanted to get back to my favorite form of construction, a top down seamless raglan.  My plan is to have this pattern out some time in May.

I've even been spinning.  I have just finished the aqua blue section in my loop bulls-eye bump.  Now it's on to the read section.

Look what came in the post yesterday.  I love getting packages in the mail.  My base yarn and all my new dyes.  I know what I'll be doing this weekend.  Don't mind that random ball of burgundy merino, I'm going to be knitting a swatch for my fall knitting from that ball.

Here is a super sneak peek at the design coming out at the end of April.  I love this lace panel so much.  I've been typing up the pattern and sometime this week will be taking photos.

Well there you have it.  That is what I'm up to with fiber as of right now.

No comments: