Friday, August 3, 2012

My Boston Bestie!

You probably remember this pretty dark haired lady from a few posts ago.  This is my super awesome, super rad, bestie from Boston, Jules.  You may be asking why she gets he own post.  Well, she's awesome sauce isn't that enough?  For real though Jules is coming to visit!   I am stoked about this.  The hubs is too because Jules is bring her crazy guitar playing music genius BF Norwood with her.  Simon is planing hours of guitar playing and I am planing fun activities that include lots of eating and maybe consuming some adult beverages, oh and going places, and maybe dancing.  We will just have to see where the weekend takes us.


Just some quick background.  Jules and I both worked at camp in 2010 and 2011.  She was in my department and the Assistant Head of Technical Theatre as well as an amazing sound engineer.  I probably would have gone crazy in 2011 without her.  

This will, for sure, be a weekend full of adventures. 

No comments: