Thursday, May 19, 2011

Best Berry Muffins

I have been baking muffins like crazy these past two weeks. Berries have been on sale at Whole Foods and to make sure we use them I'm been baking berry muffins every few days. The Hubby loves these muffins because they aren't "super sweet" and are full of berries. What is great about this recipe is that it only has a few ingredients, one of them is Bisquick (which also makes wonderful pancakes).

Best Berry Muffin Recipe
2 Cups Bisquick
1/2 Cup Soy Milk (or regular milk)
1/2 Cup Soy Yogurt (or regular yogurt)
2 tbls Honey
1 egg
2/3 Cup Berries (I like to crush my berries a little before I mix them in.)

This will make 6 large muffins or 12 small muffins.

Combine all ingredients and spoon mixture into greased or lined muffin tin


Here is the batter for my strawberry & blackberry muffins

If you like sprinkle a little bit of whit or brown sugar on the top.

Into the oven they go!

Bake in an oven at 400 degrees for 20 min or until golden brown on top. If you are making smaller muffins you will only need to bake them for 10 to 15 min.


Ta-Da delicious muffins.
Let cool for a few minuets then remove from baking tin.
Enjoy!

No comments: