Friday, October 21, 2011

October Link Love

Why don't we start out the love with a little fall inspiration over at Delightfully Tacky, Fall Inspiration: Pumpkins.

Next how about one of my favorite things combined with learning a new skill, Wild Olive has Coffee Embroidery Patterns

Over on the Etsy blog they had a fun project and how to on Building a Bat House, a great twist on the old bird house project.

Offbeat Home had two great DIYs, the first one was a recipe and a how to on Making State Fair Style Corn Dogs (one of my favorite fried things on a stick), and the second was two different how tos on making a Hanging Garden.

While we're exploring home tips and decorating options I love Upcountry Vintage's Ultra Affordable Bathroom Art Solution.

This last link has saved my butt a few times and I am now in love with Bias Binding.  Over on Coletterie there is a great tutorial on Bias binding as a Facing or Detail.

No comments: