Thursday, October 6, 2011

Off to Upstate NY

Photo by Jim Hickcox
Simon and I are off to my home town for the weekend.  My best friend Beaner (his real name is Andrew) is getting married.  I love the Finger Lakes this time of year.  The trees will be changing, there will be a nip in the air, it will be apple season and the cider doughnuts will be freshly baked.

Photo by Jim Hickcox
Simon hasn't really been up to my family's place this time of year, other than our wedding which was still a bit early in the fall season.  He's excited about the trees changing and being able to wear his nice leather jacket.  Me, I'm just excited for the cider doughnuts, oh and a wedding....and my family, but damn those cider doughnuts are good.  

When you read this we will already be about half way there!

Photo by Jim Hickcox

No comments: