On my second day of sewing I put together the yoke, sewed in the collar and the yoke in one piece and set in the sleeves which was a bit scary. One came out better than the other and I am going to go back and take a look at the better one so I can replicate it. But here is my finished muslin.
I love the back of this jacket I find something very pleasing about the seam lines.
A little rumpled, but pretty snazzy for a test and some cheap fabric.
It fits! I don't need to make any adjustments to the pattern.
Next week I plan on having my silk lining cut out and sewn along with some practice button holes and maybe even the wool cut.