Friday, December 30, 2011

2012

I am excited to see what 2012 holds in store for Blue Betty and me as well.  In the past I always talk about my personal resolutions and this year I'm not really making any.  Let me rephrase this I am making goals for me and for Blue Betty and starting up something new in the process.

For Blue Betty I have a bunch of goals for the blog as well as designs that I want to publish in the year to come.   One of these goals is to have more tutorials and guest bloggers on the blog.  Along those lines I am excited to be bringing back Vintage Finds Friday and Fiber Friday to the blog.

Now for the new thing.  I am going to start dying yarn on a more regular basis and am splitting my Etsy shop into two separte shops. My patterns and finished items will still be found in BlueBettyShop while all my hand dyed yarn will be in my new shop Alchemy Hour.  You can pop over now and get a look at my banner and some other bits and bobs.  Alchemy Hour will be open in the new year.

On a personal note I am making just two goals.  I want to start getting up a tiny bit earlier, mostly so I can get more stuff accomplished before work and my second goal is to surf more.  I mean as soon as it's the weather for surfing.

What goals or resolutions do you have for 2012?
See you in the New Year!

No comments: