Saturday, December 24, 2011

Day 12: The Jensen Family Christmas Playlist

My family has a lot of traditions and one is listening to Kenny Rogers Christmas in America as soon as Thanksgiving is over.  I remember listening to it almost non-stop in my mom's mini van for weeks on end.  In honor of our family (or my mom's) love of Christmas music here is the Jensen Family Christmas playlist.

1.) The First Noel, by Eve 6 (Amanda & Zach)
2.) Jingle Bell Rock, Bobby Helms (Simon)
3.) Christmas in America, Alan Jackson or Kenny Rogers (Mom)
4.) Grandma Got Ran Over By a Reindeer, Elmo and Patsy (Dad)
5.) I'll Be Home For Christmas, Bing Crosby (Grandma J) 
6.) White Christmas, Bing Crosby (Jensen Family Favorite)
7.) Holly Jolly Christmas, Burl Ives (Amanda)

A few staples for Christmas:

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
Let It Snow
Winter Wonderland
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday this year!  Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah! 

No comments: