Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Home Sweet Philly

After a six hour drive Simon and I arrived back in the city of brotherly love last night. Its great to be home, our evening, post unpacking, was spent eating vegetable and watching our Netflix DVD we got in the mail. We are horribly behind the times and just signed up for Netflix last week.

I have this week off and Simon and I are home today and then head out again, only this time to Gettysburg! This trip is a mini honeymoon, and I am really excited to be going back to Gettysburg. I went when I was a junior in high school with my AP history class, and absolutely loved it.

Sadly because of our trip to Gettysburg this will be my last post for the week. I might post a special Saturday Blue Betty Blog post after our return to the city so make sure to check back! Oh and if I do post there will be pictures.

No comments: