Thursday, November 18, 2010

The To Do List

Since I have a ton of things I need to get done before Thanksgiving I have brought back my trusted to do list. Most of it has to do with my etsy shop and some of it has to do with getting ready to go up to my parents place for Thanksgiving. One or two things might be things indulgences for me. (Like starting to learn to bake bread and start knitting a new sweater or sew that blazer I want to sew.) First things first though I am planing a giant overhaul of my Etsy shop. I new Banner and pic, new items and a new out look. All of these things are going to culminate on the Thanksgiving Holiday. There will even be a sale in the shop and a giveaway on this blog.

Here is the top five things on my to do list
1. Finish Knits for the shop
2. Photo Shoot
3. Create New Banner
4. Create new Item Listings
5. Sew buttons on red sweater

So there it is my top five things for the weekend. Baking bread might be on that list too, but first things first.

No comments: