Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lunch Break

I'm Home for a quick late lunch break and then off to my second job for a few hours and then back home. I am almost done with my summer camp socks that took me all of three months to complete. I guess that is what happens when you only do about three rounds a day for nine weeks.

They are coming out great, but I'm ready to move on to a new pair. Since I have recently learned to not only do two socks on two circular needles, but to also do toe up socks, I have decided to take on some sock knitting for Christmas gifts. Mostly just my mom and dad. Zach, my brother got his pair for his birthday. Simon is disinterested in my sock knitting and although I love him he will not be getting socks for Christmas, he would destroy them in a week and we are going to Australia around January so it will be summer there when we get off the plane.

Well I must be off to work!

No comments: