Friday, September 11, 2009

Rainy

I must admit that I just rolled out of bed. I don't feel too bad about this as it is rainy and cold outside and my bed was dry and warm. That and I don't have to be anywhere till 5pm today. I think it will be a finish up my projects day and watch movies till 4pm when I will finally get dressed and go to work for three hours.

I like this plan even though I just started working at my day job on Tuesday, and feel that I should be slightly more motivated than I am right now. But I have tons of yarn in my apartment that wants to be knit, and i just got new fabric for curtains that i promised Simon I would make last year. I have plenty to do, as well as finish writing up my splish splash pattern for my etsy shop.

2 comments:

Christie Cottage said...

It has rained here more this year than any year I can remember. When I walk in my yard, water is to my ankles.

The weather really does afect us!

Have a wonderful day and stop by my blog if you get a chance!

http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

Kate8085 said...

We all need days like that, I had one last week even though I had a ridiculous amount of things to do. Decompressing is good for all of us!