Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday Madness

I went out for what I thought would be a nice brunch with a friend, but ended up going to Norristown and back on the search for a prop pistol for a show a friend is working on. It was an interesting trip. Once we got to the town we had trouble finding the street. The directions sent us down Chain St to connect with Washington St., but come to find out that chain st was a dead end. We did end up finding Washington only to find out that it ends at a certain point and that the place we were looking for was really on aconnecting street just off of Washington.

This crazy adventure wasn't too crazy, but did make for a fun ride around eastern PA. I though I would spend the day mostly in the apartment designing some knit items, but I just returned home.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to take some pics of the new Cowl I made. I wrote the pattern up, it's simple and I made add an A and B version to the pattern, but it knit up fast and would make a great gift for a birthday or for christmas. It will also be a great pattern for a small amount of luxury yarn as it only takes about 98 yards to knit up.

No comments: