Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday Steals

Lately I've started a lot of themed posts and I like the structure they give to my blog. Today I am launching a third themed post.

I love to shop almost as much as I love to knit, so I am starting a Sunday Steals post. Everything I post on Sunday will be $20 or less. Much like Vintage Finds on Thursday there will be certain items I'm looking for or a theme to connect an idea.

For the first Sunday Steals post the theme will be country chic. I just bought a new pair of boots (pictured at left) and I need a few new dresses and accessories to go with them. They are fast becoming my favorite pair of shoes.


cream floral chiffon dress

1 comment:

Luna Moon said...

Great blog =] nice post that first pair of boots would fit into a western movie great

Comment & follow my blog back?
http://burningmoonproducts.blogspot.com/