Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Black Hole


That's right I am stuck in a knitting black hole right now. If you have never heard of this check out Yarn Harlots post here. The above pictured project seems to not be going anywhere. I have measured and knit and measured and knit and my progress is slow. I think the only thing keeping me sane it the joggless stripping that is in the body of the sweater. But for real, I sit next to the hubby on the couch and knit and knit for what seems like hours and when I measure my project there seems to be no progress.

The Yarn Harlot says all you can do is put in your time. So I am patiently waiting, ok, maybe I'm not that patient. But I want to knit sleeves damn it! I want to wear my new nautical stripped cotton sweater right now!

There is my tantrum, maybe a nap and a glass of wine and finally my time will be up.

No comments: