Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Deadlines and Wet Weather

I'm a bit blogged out after my last post, that and the weather is ick today. I may as well stay in watch netflix and work on my pattern project. Knitty's first fall and holiday head start deadline is sneaking up on me. I have nothing for them as of right now.

It also seems that I do good work under pressure. I hate this, but I'm going to put off designing anything until I actually have something good to submit. Same goes for a few of my other deadlines. Also I must finish knitting the pattern that I'm releasing in my shop at the end of the month. I am so close I just have to finish the lacy bit at the top and then its all finishing work after that. Today is a great day for staying put and knitting.

I have finished my first pair of leggings and am almost done with my second, which I will finish today.

No comments: