Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Priorities and a Blog Hiatus

If you haven't noticed I really haven't blogged all February. I felt like I was getting bogged down in the same old routine, and that my post were all the same. I also felt that my blog wasn't becoming what I really wanted it to be. Saying that I'm not exactly sure what I want it to be, but It wasn't going in the direction I wanted it too.

So with March comes a fresh start. I know I'm two months behind and that the first of the year is usually when one starts fresh, but I needed some time to reflect on it. Here are my spring goal for this blog.

1. More tutorials and knitting patterns.
2. Updates on my projects, knitting and sewing.
3. More posts about others. I really enjoyed writing my post about my friend Justin's music and want to do that more.
4. Plan and execute a blog giveaway

I am off to take some photos and start planing for the next few days!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm looking forward to it all! :)