Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Offbeat Blog: Offbeat Home

I am a big advocate of Offbeat Bride having practically lived on that site while planning my wedding, and although Simon and I are not ready to have kids I love reading Offbeat Mama. But I am super psyched about Offbeat Home. When I realized that it was up and running I may have peed myself a little bit. This is the third installation in what it's creator Ariel calls the Offbeat Empire.

Why am I so excited?
Well, Simon and I have been married for 6 months now, and we are not planning on starting a family for awhile, so in a weird way Offbeat Home is the prefect blog for where I am right now in my life. That, and we live in a tiny apartment in center city, to some our home is offbeat.

Why you should check it out?
There seems to be something for everyone. Posts on decorating, home buying vs renting, kids rooms, home tours, DIY, how to make cheese, how to hide your sex toys, the list goes on and on.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it, too! I keep graduating to different Offbeats. :)

BlueBetty said...

That is exactly how I feel!