Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hurry Up, Hurry Up

Simon and I are leaving on Saturday to head down to the Outer Banks for a week. We are super stoked and can't wait to spend the week surfing and climbing light houses. This means however that I need to complete some sewing projects. I mean start some sewing projects and then complete them before Saturday. Then I have to pack.

I love and hate packing. I pride myself on not over packing, but because of this it is a two day process. So not only do I have to finish my sewing projects I need to start packing tomorrow as well. There is however a certain excitement to packing for vacation.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous! the Outer Banks is my favorite place on earth. Where are you going? I've always vacationed the whole way down the coast at Hatteras or Okracoke. I hope you have lots of fun!

BlueBetty said...

We stay in corolla on whale head beach. I haven't been in awhile so I am really looking forward to go. Counting down the days!