Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Knitting Pattern: Heat Wave

Here it is! My latest pattern the Heat Wave. I absolutely love how this top came out. I would suggest this pattern for an intermediate knitter mostly because of the lace pattern at the top, but a beginner with an adventurous spirit and a good handle on the basics of lace could knit this cute top.

You can find my new pattern in two places my Etsy shop and on Ravelry.com just search for Heat Wave or bluebettyshop.

This may become my favorite top this summer. The yarn is Knit Picks Shine Sport with is 60% Pima Cotton, 40% Modal. It's machine washable, soft and the modal gives this yarn a sheen almost like silk. It also comes in a plethora of colors so the combinations for this top are endless.


The pattern comes in five sizes and is worn with little to no ease so I suggest knitting the size closest to your bust measurement.

No comments: