Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Adventures: Boston

I recently spent a long weekend in Boston with this lovely lady, my good friend Jules.  The hubs had to work and Jules boyfriend Norwood is currently going to grad school so we had a yummy food, good company, boozy girls weekend.

Jules was making margaritas.  When you make margaritas in Boston you use a large knife.  Our Ice had melted together into one solid brick. 

We even chased down the ice cream truck.  This was a first for me.  My town didn't have an ice cream man and if we did he wouldn't have driven down my creepy dead end road in the woods.  

There was s'mores making.  Although we had a lot of trouble getting the fire going.  

But once we did I made this beauty of a s'more.  

The hydrangeas were blossoming.  I couldn't help myself I started taking artsy shots of them.   

I also got to hang out with the coolest kitty around, Linus.  

It was a great four days and I always wish I had taken more pictures.  

No comments: