Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Jack-O-Lantern


Simon Made his first Jack-O-Lantern last night and has proudly displayed his handy work in our living room window. Simon has been fascinated by this practice since he moved to the states from Australia, so this October we finally made one.

Here it is lit up. I say it's pretty good for his first time.

Here is a bit of my handy work. More Alpaca Silk, this hank is dyed a lovely burnt orange that I am calling Harvest Moon. The more and more I dye this yarn the more and more I fall in love with it. I need to make something else out of it and I plan on dyeing larger batches of colors.

I am also planing a promotion for next week involving this lovely yarn and my newest pattern. Check back here or on Blue Betty's Facebook Fan Page

1 comment:

April said...

Gratz to Simon for finally getting to make a jack o lantern... it looks great ♥