Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Spinning and Spindles


I fixed my spoke spindle the other night with the help from some super glue. I have been super lazy about fixing this thing. I dropped it on a tiled floor about a year and a half ago and the whorl broke of from it's spokes. I finally pulled it out of storage and glued it back together. I forgot how much I love this spindle. I'm down to my last bit of fiber that I have not that I should call it a bit it is 4oz.
As I was pre-drafting I found this inside the roving I was using a white heart. This was left during the dying process when the dye didn't get soaked all the way to the middle. I like to think that this is a happy accident and that this soon to be yarn is spun with lots of love.

P.S. I added some more Alpaca Silk to my Etsy.

No comments: