Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What I've Been Up To

Here is all the yarn I haven't added to my Etsy shop, but now I will have a photo shoot and have some new items in my shop hopefully by the end of this week. There is even some hand spun in there.
This little lovely will soon be knit into my latest design. The yarn will also be avaliable in my Etsy shop as soon I finish dying some more of it. It's a alpaca, wool and silk blend
Here are three versions of the pattern I'm working on. I am almost done just a few more tweeks and it will be finished. The design will be done by the end of the week and I'm hoping to have the pattern (and kits!) in my shop by next week.
And finally I'm dying some lace weight. I'm not a huge lace knitter, but I do have and appreciation for lace knitting and do enjoy a good lace yarn now and again. This is a wool and silk blend and should be up in my shop in a few days. I have another hank of this yarn I am going to dye and see how I feel about it. So far I will probably be ordering more of this base very soon.

No comments: