Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New Pattern Released Today

Here it is my newest design the Fall of the Leaf fingerless mitts. I had a lot of fun designing these guys and went through about three different versions before I came to the final product. These little guys are perfect for a quick knitted gift for a friend or for yourself. A great project for a knitter with a bit of knitting in the round experience or for the beginner who is ready to get their feet wet in knitting in the round and a little bit of lace.


I knitt up these great little mitts with a new yarn that is also available in my etsy shop. Its an Alpaca Silk blend and is is scrumptiously soft and warm. Perfect for any thing worn close to the skin. The color pictured is Twilight Sky, as of right now it is the only hand listed in my shop, but in the days to come expect more Alpaca Silk to turn up and in the weeks to come expect knits to also be listed in my shop.

I am also thinking up some other quick knits as well as kits for the upcoming holidays.

No comments: