Friday, June 17, 2011

Me Made June '11 Update: Day 12-15

Training is winding down for me and I finally have time to give you an update. Hopefully I will be able to update more often now that the intense training weekend is over.

Day 12

I Finally got a photo from Sunday. (Thanks Jamie!)
Top: Altered softball tee, I added the contrasting cap sleeves
Bottom: Navy blue, double knit athletic shorts, made by me!

Day 13


Top: Altered Men's Tee Tunic
Bottom: Black leggings
Braided Belt

Day 14



Top: Cotton Anchor Tank
Bottom: Go To Shorts

Day 15


Hey remember this dress? (Don't worry that's not what I wore!)


Now it looks like this! I finally finished altering that horrid pink thing. I took in the straps making it an empire waist. I also brought the hem up and finished the edges with bias tape. Ta-da a dress!

No comments: