Friday, June 10, 2011

Me Made June '11 Update: Day 6-9

I am loving MMJune'11, well except the part where Philly had another heat wave this week. But that's not Me-Made-June's fault. Because of the heat, and our apartment being equally hot as the outside a few of my outfit choices where not tops.

Day 6

This has been my favorite out fit of the week so far.
Top:
White tee from old navy
Bottom:
My Maria skirt in this fun teal stripy cotton (there are silver diamonds printed in the space between the whit pin stripes). The Maria is a free Burda style down load. I leaned my pleats all the the left than leaning them into the center like the pattern suggests.
Leather belt

Day 7

This is when things started getting hot and humid in Philly
Top:
Gray tee
Bottom:
Altered dress pants to high waist shorts
Leather braid belt from Oz

Day 8

Top:
Lacey Cami from target
Heat wave top knit in 100% bamboo (this was teh prototype for the pattern)
Bottom:
Go to Altered jean shorts

Day 9

I got called into work early and for the whole day. Thank goodness that meant I got to sit in air-con all day.
Top:
Blue cotton cami, old navy
Variegated knit cami with lace detail 100% bamboo fiber
Bottom:
Brown shorts, thrifted

The heat wave finally broke last night with a spectacular storm that rolled in at 8pm. Things are now not unbearable with out air conditioning and I feel up to doing things other than sit around in my skivies sitting in front of a fan.

Because I got called into work early and for the whole day I was unable to post Thursdays blog post so today you will get a double dose of Blue Betty as yesterday's supposed post with become today's extra surprise post.




No comments: