Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fall Knitting

Yesterday I told everyone about my summer plans and goals and today I am going to talk about the future.  I have started my designs for the fall.  Wait!? What? I have cast on and started knitting one of two fall patterns.  My hope is that I will be able to complete both garments by August and then find a few testers who would like to knit said garments.  The plan is to then have the patterns ready for September and October.  This is my first time looking this far ahead for my own designs and I like how it feels.  I planed this back in April and figured as soon as I was done with my spring designs I would release one or two free patterns on the blog in June and July and use the summer to focus on the fall.  My hope is to one day be about six months ahead.

This summer I am also working on a collection of patterns.  Here are all the swatches.  I am so excited about my fall projects.  Now all I have to do is find a nice air conditioned spot to knit in this summer.

No comments: